Featured post

Merle Haggard , I forget you every day. live.

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Non Learned Man



BELL MOBILTY


This, company find it necessay to mislead people while up grading a phone.  This, same company also fail to give descent customer service.  The legal advocacy, is binding these communication companies; just another case abusing the non learned man.  There, has been an up grade three times and everytime there has been extra charges on my phone bill.   Finally, i had enough of this abuse.  It is not my problem if you have top heavey management and top heavey employees.  I, have had our cell phones shut down.  Now to add insult to injury these people at Bell have informed me that there is a buy out that shall be according to Bell representive $800.00.  Now they are trying to Radicalize me; into beleiving that this is all good stuff. Well buster brown it is wrong.  I, also think your company should be ASHMED. To have people in your employee, that beleive this gutter crap ; your upper mangement have feed them. I, have been empowered by good common sense to let you know  that i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment